The Fundraising Committee
The Fundraising Committee is responsible for generating enough revenue each year for UCLA ASDA to be self-sufficient! The main tasks of the committee are to coordinate the Vendor Fair and Fundraising Auction, held during Winter Quarter.
- Raise greater funds from the Vendor Fair and Fundraising Auction. We will accomplish this by reaching out to more vendors, earlier, as well as working with more professors to create higher value events for the auction.
- Encourage first-year participation in the committee by giving new members lots of responsibility for their assigned projects and tasks.
- Develop one new stream of fundraising for the committee. We are working on a new fundraising idea that will involve the continuing education department.
- Katie Fusco: [email protected]
- Sarah Darst: [email protected]
- John Ngo: [email protected]
- Siuneh Minassian: [email protected]
- Kearny Chang: [email protected]
Many thanks to the nearby Los Angeles and Palm Springs Modern Resale furniture store locations for supplying the UCLA ASDA with their exquisite furniture to make our 2023 fundraising event in Palm Springs a resounding success! The generosity of Modern Resale in lending us their absolutely beautiful sofas, plush Italian armchairs, contemporary rugs, luxury end tables, elegant lighting fixtures and other high end decor helped us create an inviting and elegant atmosphere that impressed our guests, and truly elevated the overall experience. Check out their online furniture store at www.modernresale.com.